001 - The Challenges of Challenges
Show notes are available on http://www.zedtozed.com/
Our first episode! We introduce ourselves and the podcast, discuss the ins and outs of the Xbox One challenges system, some news, our first "Knobs and Discos" (unobtainable and discontinued achievements) report, and more.
Please give us a rating or review in your favourite podcast application, it will really help us spread the word and make the show a success!
Contact us on Twitter @zedtozed or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to hear from you! Also check out the Zed to Zed Podcast Leaderboard on True Achievements.
Opening/closing music: "Jive Bot" by Jake Kaufman from the game Mighty Switch Force! developed and published by WayForward Technologies
All audio production and podcast backend support provided by Tarragon Allen.
Brandon Fream aka "Freamwhole" - TrueAchievements - Xbox
Tarragon Allen aka "zzUrbanSpaceman" - TrueAchievements - Xbox
Randy aka "Crandy" - TrueAchievements - Xbox
0:00:00 - Intro
0:17:51 - Recap
0:44:15 - Talking Zeds: The Challenges of Challenges
1:19:24 - News, Knobs and Discos
Glitches and bugs:
Knobs (unobtainable achievements):
Discos (discontinued achievements):
Games with Gold:
1:41:41 - Wrap up and outro
- "1K" - Complete the base gamerscore in a game, typically 1000 points, thus 1K. Sometimes used to refer to a completion in general.
- "TA" - True Achievements, either the score type or the website
- "Knobs" - Unobtainable achievements - achievements that have never been unlockable
- "Discos" - Discontinued achievements - achievements that are no longer unlockable, probably due to online server shutdowns
- "Bean Dive" - Yearly challenge on True Achievements aiming to earn at least one achievement in every game in your backlog, coined by it's creator, Beanpotter